C.E. Collection (PIC HEAVY)

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
HULON;4404995; said:
I bet the toughest growouts are the second to last pic:ROFL::headbang2And loven the Kel's and your Orino for sure...
Yea they fight more then any of these cichlids. ;) And they terrorize every tank they can get there hands in. :naughty:

Right on Hulon. The Kels are in my bed room tank so I really never take pictures of them.

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
HULON;4404995; said:
I bet the toughest growouts are the second to last pic:ROFL::headbang2And loven the Kel's and your Orino for sure...
Hehehe what size tank are those two in? j/k Very nice fish collection though I can't figure out how you're keeping those Dovii in your community setup.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
balton777;4405049; said:
Hehehe what size tank are those two in? j/k Very nice fish collection though I can't figure out how you're keeping those Dovii in your community setup.
They run the whole 2100 sq foot of there enclousre! ;) We all just feed them and get out of there way!

Batlon believe me I would have never guessed it would work but it is surprisingly going pretty good. The Gold Dovii are Mother and Son. And the new pick ups fit right in the Male has taken to my Gold Dovii female and her son seems to be courting the new Dovii female and the Loiselli and the Red Tiger female go figure. But I have another 200g + tank on hand just in case. :D

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
Modest_Man;4405079; said:
What is this? Looks mostly like a jack dempsey but something is off.

Nice breidohri.
You answered the question yourself. :D No one has ever done that before, you have a good eye. Jack Dempsey x Vieja Breidohri. It was not planned but they turned out looking very good so I kept a couple for myself. I love there cobalt blue. I didn't post pics of the female breidohri because she is in a 55g with here fry right now I will try and get pics of her tomorrow.

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
Crazy ass mix to say the least. The blue/green on the face was throwing me off, it's not jack dempsey-like at all.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
Modest_Man;4405119; said:
Crazy ass mix to say the least. The blue/green on the face was throwing me off, it's not jack dempsey-like at all.
Thanks it is a true Monstrosity! You can't see it in the pics but the pelvic fins are Creepy yellow/green. It is a crazy mix indeed. :thumbsup:

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Im lovin that dovi n aro tank. The blue background looks great w/ the blue based dovi. But Im really diggn your cichla. The mono's look beastly! The azul, kelberi and orino are the ones Im really diggn though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store