Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endlicherii

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
I just got him today. Sorry for the picture, it's kinda tough to make him come out of the driftwood.

Would he be a weeksii or an endlicherii?

Appreciate your help

image.jpeg

Reactions: tlindsey

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Oh cool, thanks. Yeah he's kinda cool with the clumsiness and all, he would come up for air and would just dive in again falling on his albino plec mate like saying "idgaf"

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Yes..Endlie

Reactions: MarcN.

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Thanks to everyone. I have been breeding guppies as well, would you think it'd be advisable to put a school in his tank atleast once a week?

I also have a friend who's breeding ghost shrimps, i think that'll be a nice food for him too.

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Tis the best I can get with an old iphone

He's been busy moving up and down, here and there. He'd be moved to a 55g as soon as the water there settles. By the time he gets big enough i may already have moved to the new house i bought and off to the mini pond i had built for him he goesimage.jpeg image.jpeg

MarcN.

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2016
Tis the best I can get with an old iphone

He's been busy moving up and down, here and there. He'd be moved to a 55g as soon as the water there settles. By the time he gets big enough i may already have moved to the new house i bought and off to the mini pond i had built for him he goesView attachment 1197348 View attachment 1197349

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store