Cant Wait For My Pellet Trained Jardini Arowana

Richard203

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi so I waited months for jardini to be available. After I keep going to my local Lfs to see if they have it in stock they finally got them. I went online asking popular fish website if they have it, I didnt want to support my local Lfs because they didnt care much about their fish most of the time their fish is sick or have disease, thats how my last jardini died it had parasect and finally died on me last year. so I swear I would not go to my local fish store to buy any fish from them anymore I ratter pay for the expensive shipping for some quality fish. Back to my story so when I message different popular fish website they would say they have it in stock but when I bust out my question " If I can get one that accept pellet?" I would get no reply back, except one fish website and started doiing my own research if his fish is good quality I looked on hiis store review and he got a youtube channel and started watching some of his video and showed he started open his own store mybe 2 year ago young kid and love to help people getting their fish . When I asked him if I can get a jardini that eats pellet he would say he pellet train all his arowana to accept pellet i was shock. So i placed a order with him for a jardini and a bag of pellet on fb messenger and he say he will ship it out on wed to make sure its fully accept pellet before giving it to me. If any1 wants aro or jardini that accept pellet he got a few left, he say he got them few days ago his website is https://globalfishco.com or message him on fb thats what I did. Now I cant wait to get my jardini now. =) I will post pic when I get him thanks for reading my long story of searching for my pellet trained jardini. ^.^

Richard203

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
heres another update the store owner msg me and said it accepted pellet over the weekend and I will be getting it tomrrow since they said they shipped out today and sent me tracking number will post up pic when i get it. cant wait ^.^

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Looking forward to you receiving your fish. Interested to know just how pellet trained it will be if they just managed once to get it to accept pellets.

Reactions: Bbuckley

Cich Mind

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Michigan
Nice pick up R Richard203 ,
Just give him a few days, he will eat eventually. Pretty soon he will be active and eating and cruising the surface like a beast.

Richard203

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
heres an update, hes starting to eat the pellet today still sometimes he will split it out but today he split it out only 1 time and mybe ate 4 pellet. pretty good start im happy with it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good,during this time don't offer anything else for it to eat,let the aro get used to the flavor and feel of the pellet in its mouth.
The aro should eat them without spitting out after a few more days.

Richard203

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
ya my jardini still shy he will stay at a corner in the day time when its night time he will swim around the tank. hopefully in a few days he wont be shy.

THE FAMILY GUY

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2011
NEW YUCK CITY
Old thread but a bit of advice. Move your fx6 filter intake from off the sand bed, It will suck in the sand and ruin your impeller. The intake should be about 6 inches off the aquarium substrate.

Reactions: Caveden
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store