Car Trunk Yoga!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Come on guys, i feel like i'm speaking a different language sometimes. I'm from the uk, not mars!!!! I guess curry in the uk is a little more potent than curry over the pond. Our currys are proper colonic irrigation grade.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Come on guys, i feel like i'm speaking a different language sometimes. I'm from the uk, not mars!!!! I guess curry in the uk is a little more potent than curry over the pond. Our currys are proper colonic irrigation grade.
I'm a big fan of curry, but its never had any sort of colonic effect to me. Here's s curry dish I made from some squirrels I hunted down :D
20170221_182905.jpg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'm a big fan of curry, but its never had any sort of colonic effect to me. Here's s curry dish I made from some squirrels I hunted down :D
View attachment 1240320
I take it that it's the grey squirrel you've made it with? We have them pesky little things over here, ornithologists and red squirrel lovers are going mad because they're taking over the red squirrels habitat and raiding our native birds nests. They're like a furry cane toad over here!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The squirrels are raiding bird's nests in your area?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The squirrels are raiding bird's nests in your area?
Yeah, the grey squirrel, as cute as it is, is a real problem over here. I remember years ago they were quite rare and if you saw one you were lucky. Now though it's totally different. They are everywhere. They're getting the blame for a decline in some of our native song birds and the red squirrels habitat is shrinking rapidly, red squirrels are very rare over here now and the red squirrel is our native squirrel, the grey is the invader.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah, the grey squirrel, as cute as it is, is a real problem over here. I remember years ago they were quite rare and if you saw one you were lucky. Now though it's totally different. They are everywhere. They're getting the blame for a decline in some of our native song birds and the red squirrels habitat is shrinking rapidly, red squirrels are very rare over here now and the red squirrel is our native squirrel, the grey is the invader.
The pair that live on my property are certainly unwelcome....do they simply take over the bird's nests for shelter or are they after the eggs?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The pair that live on my property are certainly unwelcome....do they simply take over the bird's nests for shelter or are they after the eggs?
I don't think they'd live in the nests unless the nest was in a sheltered hollow in a tree for example. But yeah, the eggs they're certainly partial to. It is legal over here to kill them as they are classed as vermin, though to do so you must exercise a quick clean kill approach otherwise you're breaking animal cruelty laws. I'm not really a hunting type so i don't get involved with them, besides they're just so damned cute, if i had them in the sights of a gun i couldn't pull the trigger anyway!

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Yes, gray squirrels. I watch many YouTube vids of Squirrel hunting in the UK. Hunting is not for everybody, so I absolutely get that. As a matter of fact, I actually don't glorify it, much less mention about it, to my young kids. For me hunting is not about indiscriminate killing, otherwise, I be sniping every living creatures on my property. My rule is, if I'm going to kill it, I have to eat it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store