Carp Fishing hate or love it and why ?

Carp Fishing Hate it or love it and why ?

• Hate it !

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Love it !

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No feelings on this !

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Aussienative

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
Australia
I'm sure fishing for carp is fun, Their a solid fish and once they get that tail pumping i bet their a blast to fight.... but these things have wiped out a lot of our native fish in places, i mean..... they even look like a pest if you know what i mean.... they look discusting :ROFL:

So, yeh.... i hate carp. but don't hate fishing...

P.S if you didn't know, it's ILLEGAL to return a carp to the water here in aus, your supposed to kill it and bury the body away from the water.

StiffMeister

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2006
Netherlands
love it! sitting in nature, preparing our gear and waiting for that big fish to take the bait and make the optonic go wild... best moments! especially when you do it with a good friend.

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
pics of the carp you guys haul in are impressive.

definitely beats ice fishing for perch lol

mssassysan2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
Tha Club
If you are lookin for a good fight than pick one with a carp it won't let you down i pick a fight this summer with 25 lber on some 8 lb testline it was pretty exciting until my line snapped but the fight is great but mostly all fishermen around here don't likr them they throw them on the bank for the gulls.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Aussienative;596619; said:
I'm sure fishing for carp is fun, Their a solid fish and once they get that tail pumping i bet their a blast to fight.... but these things have wiped out a lot of our native fish in places, i mean..... they even look like a pest if you know what i mean.... they look discusting :ROFL:

So, yeh.... i hate carp. but don't hate fishing...

P.S if you didn't know, it's ILLEGAL to return a carp to the water here in aus, your supposed to kill it and bury the body away from the water.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how can you say they look discusting :cry: The thing holding the fish is another story:D

cnv00022.jpg

suckerfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2005
LAGASH
LOVIN IT!!!!!
beer+whitebread+corn= very fun time. (yes i eat half the bait, after i smoke my fish attractant!) especially the hundred yard runs!!! that's a meter for you bloaks across the pond. if i can figure out how to scan pics, i'll post some of my 35lb+ hogs, right here in the *** area
j
stotty--- that looks like some kind of labeo you're getting fresh with????

RuXPiN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2006
Steve Irwins Shadow
round by the dam, they are so thick we just snag them

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
suckerfish;599011; said:
LOVIN IT!!!!!
beer+whitebread+corn= very fun time. (yes i eat half the bait, after i smoke my fish attractant!) especially the hundred yard runs!!! that's a meter for you bloaks across the pond. if i can figure out how to scan pics, i'll post some of my 35lb+ hogs, right here in the *** area
j
stotty--- that looks like some kind of labeo you're getting fresh with????
Get those pics on here NOW!:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store