DC metro area
The clear winner of funniest thread of the year

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Casey Norris

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
Oklahoma
You should be able to use a little baking soda and water to take the smell out of the tank. Just swish it around the tank, just make sure that you rinse it several times to get it all out. You can also sit out a box of baking soda in the offending room and it should help to absorbe the smell, the more surface area that is exposed of the baking soda the better it will work, so you can pour it into a bowl. I use this method to clean my rat and degu cages. Useing hot water is best.

TheUnhappiest

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2005
SoCaL 818
wild caught said:
so last night i was redoing my ally snapper/cichlid tank. i cleaned out all the gravel and took the empty tank outside for a quick rinse with the hose. i then remebered "hey dumbass, you left the heater plugged in." so i ran in and unplugged it. in the short time it took me to go in and outside, one of a dozen cats that live around my house came by and decided to piss in my aquarium. i didnt realize how bad it was till i moved it inside, and filled it up. only the top part got hit with the cat piss.now i have a tank that smells like cat piss and a room that smells like cat piss and a new hatred for cats.

i found a website that said vinegar would take the smell away. so now my room smells like cat piss and vinegar. i lit some newpaper on fire as a last resort and now it smells like cat piss and vinegar and burnt paper.

god, i hate cats.

Sorry to hear that. Ever thought about buying a dog?Or maybe even some firecrackers? :naughty:

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Micky_Fahaka said:
Should start an anti-cat league....they suck, and so do the old women that keep 4000 of them in there 1 bedroom apartments!
:raspberry I will admit that dogs taste better though

wild caught

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2006
illinois
Micky_Fahaka said:
Should start an anti-cat league....they suck, and so do the old women that keep 4000 of them in there 1 bedroom apartments!

yes! the anti cat league has begun! i hate thoose damn things.

yes, i have a dog. a 110 pound golden retriver who is afraid of the cats so she is no help in their extermination........i guess im on my own.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store