Celestial Pearl Danio Fry

Guppyman

Dazed and Confused!
Dec 27, 2004
S. Jersey - USA
www.guppyman.com
Greetings. This is by no means a very good photograph, but the subject matter was the smallest critter I have ever shot. The fry was about the size of the "dash" between the common name and scientific name of the fish in the attached photo - and was a "grab" shot as the fry never stopped moving. - Frank

P.S. Haven't been by in a while. I hope that everyone is doing well.

paradise

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2005
Cali
Yeah, seriously Frank, that is very good. That tail is amazing.

Good to hear you are still doing the fish and the pics. How are you doing health wise these days. Last time we chatted you were not very optimistic.

Guppyman

Dazed and Confused!
Dec 27, 2004
S. Jersey - USA
www.guppyman.com
paradise;66675; said:
Yeah, seriously Frank, that is very good. That tail is amazing.

Good to hear you are still doing the fish and the pics. How are you doing health wise these days. Last time we chatted you were not very optimistic.
Greetings. I'm feeling like a teenager, thanks for asking. Seriously, after a 3 year long struggle, I'm bouncing back. Am trying to get back into shooting. I think I touched my gear twice, in the past 3 months. Hopefully, I'll be around a bit more.

See you soon. - Frank

mossrob

Feeder Fish
Sep 13, 2007
Medway,Kent,UK
totally unexpected

forgive my ignorance this is only my second posting after doing a search on CPD's and only just registered, but that picture is jaw dropping, i was expecting a picture of maybe 20+ dots with tails wiggling around.

paradise

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2005
Cali
Rob, welcome to APF, this is not your usual fish site, you will see lots of things that will make your jaw drop :) That shot IS outstanding !

mossrob

Feeder Fish
Sep 13, 2007
Medway,Kent,UK
Thanks. I'm back into fishkeeping after quite a few years away from it(work and family) and have just got into some mainstream specie, ie rosy's, rams and cpd's. The latter two have just produced when i was wasn't expecting and thought i was going to have some time on my hands to get some shots. Hopefully I might get some practice in, not sure what the quality is going to be like with an Oly C-750 though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store