Chaca Chaca Update

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
They are doing great. It took about 1.3 years to reach 7 inches from 3 inches when I got them ?
How much did they run you a head?

Reactions: amazontank

Ash_water

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2018
Colombo Sri Lanka
instagram.com
Hi Ash! How are your chaca catfish doing!
Hi sorry for the late reply here you go.
Also you can visit my Instagram dedicated for my monsters. I keep posting pics there.

Follow me on Instagram! Username: aquariummonsters

IMG_20200830_193601.jpg

IMG_1083.jpeg

IMG_1082.jpeg

Reactions: amazontank

Ash_water

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2018
Colombo Sri Lanka
instagram.com
Nice update ? anymore pics! I think you have the Chaca from the region with the broader head! Amazinv update my bro keep us posted! I just got mine today and I'm stoked!
Hi amazing news. Sorry for the late reply. I posted some updates below.
You can also visit my Instagram for monsters of you like. I keep uploading my fish pics and videos there.
http://instagr.am/p/CB5AFY3F8oo/

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I had mine with some breeding bristlenose plecos so they ate baby plecos for the last year. Now I moved them to live with a pair of small yellow chubby plecos and a group l204 plecos, hopefully I can get mine eating pellets or even frozen food they are pretty shy and hide alot.

Ash_water

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2018
Colombo Sri Lanka
instagram.com
I had mine with some breeding bristlenose plecos so they ate baby plecos for the last year. Now I moved them to live with a pair of small yellow chubby plecos and a group l204 plecos, hopefully I can get mine eating pellets or even frozen food they are pretty shy and hide alot.
Nice. Small tip. Isolate them for a week to a bare bottom tank. Starve them for 2--3 days and then give shrips or tilapia pieces. If they don't eat immediately, leave it for 2-3 ours. If they don't eat, remove the shrimps and repeat for next meal.
If you are lucky you might be able to hand feed them as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store