changing sand

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I never saw gt D:

That's when they all turned into huge, golden apes, right?

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I would definitely wait at least 2 months to be totally sure the sand isn't working. I've had too many to count that started real lying coming around after moving from a 75 with black to a 285 with garnet. One of the ones that took the longest was my BV. Little guy looked so washed out everyday I contemplated selling him, but I stuck with him and oddly enough around 3 months later he started really looking nice. As far as appetite it will most likely come back to the tank in a few days. I'm sure once the congicus discovers his love for food everyone else will follow.
That's what I figure. He ate really well on the first night, but he has since been iffy about it. The others, outside the couple I mentioned, are more or less in fasting mode. Im about to just vac out the remainder of the talapia from tonight. Such a waste :/

I could almost just let it sit a while longer. Two sq. feet of k1+ well established pothos=$$$$

It's science.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Oh I just realized I didn't start this thread. Now I feel like an asshat. Sorry for the derail Nim @_@

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
An asshat is essentially a hat for your ass. This is basically just a chair or cushion. Every dbz character used one at some point. Since polys can't sit in chairs we provide them with substrate. In order to get our polys to pop, we must adjust the color of their asshats. And now we've come full circle.

Everything is relevant. Headline reads as follows:

Train Wakes Up to Peculiar Realization that Tracks do not Exist--Promptly Zigzags out into the Protuberating Esophagus of Infinite--Remains Consistently Relevant in a strictly Metaphorical and Associative Sense--Becomes Hippy--Attends Burning Man--Opens shop on Etsy Selling handmade Quantum Incongruities--

Nim Dibbley

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2010
CA
I think i will get more black sand in the near future.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Ok ppl lion has finally lost it ..... He is no longer makin sense ... Time to donate all his bichirs and tank to me and donate him to a insane asylum ..... Cause that post made 0 sense lol
An asshat is essentially a hat for your ass. This is basically just a chair or cushion. Every dbz character used one at some point. Since polys can't sit in chairs we provide them with substrate. In order to get our polys to pop, we must adjust the color of their asshats. And now we've come full circle.

Everything is relevant. Headline reads as follows:

Train Wakes Up to Peculiar Realization that Tracks do not Exist--Promptly Zigzags out into the Protuberating Esophagus of Infinite--Remains Consistently Relevant in a strictly Metaphorical and Associative Sense--Becomes Hippy--Attends Burning Man--Opens shop on Etsy Selling handmade Quantum Incongruities--

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Haha, didn't sleep much last night. Been trying to wrap up an essay on the origins of the novel and its evolution; ie the ways that human thought pattens have shifted and subverted themselves, expanded and regressed. Nonsense is therapeutic after eight hours of writing.

I'm actually using Polypterus in the essay to make a point--despite being so far from axolotls both geographically and on the phylogenetic tree, both polys and axolotls evolved extremely similar external gill structures. Its called convergent evolution. Something similar happened with language in our species. Completely removed from one another, groups of our ancestors began developing speech independently and would later do the same with stories and eventually "novels." Crazy stuff.

That post was supposed to be a metaphor meaning that all things are so closely related that you can't really be off topic. Ie, you can't derail a post because all things relate back to the op.

I donno lol. I'm exhausted and still have a lot more to write.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store