Channa Bleheri

Mazhar26

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2016
so sad ,,, at temp he died , mine r at 25 28 for last 3month and doing great , now its winter time the temp starts to drop day by day

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
so sad ,,, at temp he died , mine r at 25 28 for last 3month and doing great , now its winter time the temp starts to drop day by day
Holy molly, 25-28°C?!

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
ya bro , they r fine , beautiful, eats well and grows from 3" to 5"
I found lots of thing are myth
People keep 50cm wolves with cardinals, doesn't mean you can put cardinals with wolves. Same applies here. It worked for you, it's still not healthy, and prone to develop fungus on your channas. No myth here.

-DC-

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Canada
I've also had my tanks hit those highs during the warmest parts of the summer I try to keep them cooler and recommend it when possible but They can withstand even thrive in those temps for warm summers , just not year round.

If you weren't cooling them for winter you'd see that after several months at high temps they'll go from being vibrant and active to dull and lethargic. After about year they melt away with a sudden fungal/bacterial infection . It happens very fast and typically by the time you spot fungus it's much too late it seems almost as if their immune system just fails on them .

Mazhar26

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2016
okk bro , winter starts here now the temp is going down to 20 at night , in November December and January it goes down to 10, in summer I place them in cooler ,from April to july

Mazhar26

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2016
its winter time in India ,, the temp is below 18 in night , but still my stew and bleheri demands for food everytime I go near them , how I feed them now , once or twice the week,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store