CHANNA SPECIES GUIDE : UPDATE IN PROGRESSION

Big Al Moneyrea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2012
Belfast area
I'm with you. I got an Emerald Snakehead two weeks ago. Approx 10 inches. Seems it is a variation on the Channa Stewartii....When these beauties are discovered by the masses, they will be queuing up to buy them..

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Hey all, can we I'd this young snakehead, picked him up today the shop never knew the species? Thought it would more use here! Sorry about the quality.IMG-20120613-00116.jpg

IMG-20120613-00116.jpg

deviljinz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2012
Malaysia - Mlk
hi..i'm new here..to all snakehead mentor/master/grandmaster..I'll post some of my snakehead asap..but not sure about their scientific names cos the fish shop told me some of the snakeheads that I purchased it called as blue fin snakehead and rainbow snakehead (not sure if they're from channa stewartti/ Channa Bleheri/ Channa orientalis/ channa-sp-assam-blue). As I currently owned only few types of species of snakehead. Some of it are on the way eta by this week or early next week (argus occelated, channa aurantimaculata golden spotted cobra snakehead and few of Rainbow snakehead and bluefin snakehead)

Dutch Nut

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2012
Airdrie, Alberta
I just bought my first two dwarf snakeheads and are loving it!!!!!!
And to the guy that put all this work into this forum, UNREAL of an AMAZING JOB on it and thank you for acquiring all this information for all of us to see. Cheers!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store