Chat for single parents...this might not work lol

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
dysfunctionaljd;4354374; said:
yeah i know, thats why i posted mine, i didnt want to be first lol

yeah the difference between single mom and single dad stereotypes are funny to me (if i was a single mom, i'de probably find them annoying rather than funny though lol)

thanks to both on the comments about her, she is beautiful, but waaaay too girly lol. I already have plans in place to make her so awesome that all guys are intimidated by her in highschool, and then if that fails, there are firearms lol
haha id opt for the firearms first then awesomeness as the back up plan.

tbh the guys will just find that a turn on lol theres always one that wont b intimidated enough.

ooorrrr chastity belt.............

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
chloe;4354436; said:
haha yea.
i was just 18 when i was pregnant and all my nan could say was, "so, is he guna marry u". lol bless her.

i practically lived with my nan throughout my pregnancy because el was so big she had broken my pelvis toward the end, but before that i had spd, so i couldnt walk or anything and needed help constantly.
we were out one day and someone said something and my nan over heard, iv never had to hold my nan back lol i know she used to b a nutjob and chase people off from her house with a nailed baseball bat lol but never seen it in action.

very protective grandma lol now she doesnt give a toss about me lol but ellie cant do anything wrong lol
x
Holy crud how big was she. I always wanted kids but never in my life did I think I wanted to be pregnant with them, and after acutually being pregnant and giving birth 8lb 9oz baby its affirmed. All my other children will be bought.

manlyfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
michigan
meghanashley;4354454; said:
Holy crud how big was she. I always wanted kids but never in my life did I think I wanted to be pregnant with them, and after acutually being pregnant and giving birth 8lb 9oz baby its affirmed. All my other children will be bought.
how much? i might have a few laying around:ROFL:

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
haha. 8lb9....i could dream.
she was 11lb. MONSTER baby lol
no drugs NOTHING!!! all bloody natural....and he father has the NERVE to tell me i ruined HIS life!!!! he can frigging well squeeze that out and put on 7stone!!!! as****e.

theres a lot of resentment towards her from my body lol
x

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
and i NEVER wanted kids. ever in a million years.
i got told at 14 i couldnt have them....dream come true.
obviously he didnt want kids either lol

dysfunctionaljd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2006
Austin, TX
well the firearms will stay a very close second (gun rack by front door sort of thing lol) no need for a shovel, i have friends in construction, so easy access to heavy equipment. 20 foot deep in 10 minutes lol.

flamenco-t

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2006
South of Heaven
All your kids are precious...

I am luckily not a single parent, but a parent nonetheless and I can't imagine doing this by myself. Much props to you guys..

Stan

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
cheers hun. yea its hard but dont know any difference.
i think the only time i ever wish her dad was around was for cuddles....sometimes i just need a hug and someone to say its ok, ur doing it right.
ok my mum will do it lol but its not the same.
and also to babysit haha. my mum sees it as shes done her duty with me so y should she do it with el. wouldnt b such a problem if we hadnt moved down here 2hours away from all family and friends.
i think tbh thats y im still single. because from the get go ellie is always around.
im not being funny of course people should except her but all of my first dates i bring a child with me.....not cool.
im a completely different person around her aswell which kinda makes it worse lol
they never get to see the relaxed side of me....just the het up, red in the face, constant screaming side of me lol.....

ok, yea thats def y im still single lol after writing it out i dont think i would want to b with me either lol
x

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store