Chatuchak Bangkok - More fish than you can imagine

alexanian

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Damascus
Wow look at all those cichlids. Before I thought the market was specialized in big oddballs but the more I read about it, it seems that they have everything. I even seen one blog showing pix of amazing nano planted tanks and varieties of betta fish. I wish I could have access to a market like this. Thanx for taking these pix for us cnel124

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Wow look at all those cichlids. Before I thought the market was specialized in big oddballs but the more I read about it, it seems that they have everything. I even seen one blog showing pix of amazing nano planted tanks and varieties of betta fish. I wish I could have access to a market like this. Thanx for taking these pix for us cnel124
They have everything, I just mainly like oddballs so I take a lot of pictures of them. They have plenty of saltwater too. They even fight the bettas.

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
I want to keep this great thread alive. I went to Chatuchak Market in Bangkok a couple weeks ago and saw a bunch of awesome, rare fish there. I took about 160 pics. I'll upload a few at a time.

Here's an awesome and very rare platinum gar. I think they were all about 2 feet long or more each. I also saw some short body Paroon Sharks.

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
I want to keep this great thread alive. I went to Chatuchak Market in Bangkok a couple weeks ago and saw a bunch of awesome, rare fish there. I took about 160 pics. I'll upload a few at a time.

Here's an awesome and very rare platinum gar. I think they were all about 2 feet long or more each. I also saw some short body Paroon Sharks.

Sweet pic! Those gars are some of my favorites, they've been moved now unfortunately. I would continue taking photos but I lost my phone and my new one has a blurry camera.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store