Cheap/Easy/Fasy indoor pond/bedstand(that's right bedstand)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;ASGLtXcnBYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASGLtXcnBYw[/video]

My first round of tank maintenance. :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I did get some more tile put in. Cutter sucks on everything but porcelain tile lol. Seems the other types are more prone to fracture odd while the porcelain stays true to the scoring. :) Need 4 more tile to complete it.

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
I followed your last MONSTER build (even donated). Nice to see you up to your "old antics" again. I can't believe your landlord let you do that...must be a cool person. Looks like it gets the job done...happy fishies!

BTW, was that a Rosy hiding on top of one of the filter lids? Smart little fish. Lol.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
So what does your friend who your renting from think about this bed tank.
could care less but said it looks cool.

I followed your last MONSTER build (even donated). Nice to see you up to your "old antics" again. I can't believe your landlord let you do that...must be a cool person. Looks like it gets the job done...happy fishies!

BTW, was that a Rosy hiding on top of one of the filter lids? Smart little fish. Lol.
Landlord said if there's damages I owe for them lol. I'm not sure but probably they are all gone now! ;)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana

Oh yeah and if there's anyway I can ever pay you back just let me know. I still want to put all that donated's names on a semi huge tank I have planned for the future. :) Probably like 1200 gals.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;yFXllAutZuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFXllAutZuc[/video]

Some of these will likely be future residents. :)

ratbnoes86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2012
Greensburg, IN
so lemme get this straight....to see your fish you have to take your bed off and open the lid? hmm you must really love the fish lol. btw though awesome build. other than the work to see them lol.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Necro realy is a piece of heavy work! Heavy machinery!! :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Necro realy is a piece of heavy work! Heavy machinery!! :)
lol, thanks you been watching my weight training vids huh? :) I am going to try and get some more pics and vids this week to put in here. So far so good. No leaks, steady temps and water params. Got 4 fish in it now.

Flathead catfish
2xsun catfish
ID shark.

All doing well and loving the space.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store