Cheap plants, less nitrate! POTHOS

aquaponicpaw

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fayettevile
Well this is my DIY thread, I did it differently then him. Almost 10 people have pmed me thank you for the build so I'm happy regardless that this got some people interested!

Keep dl coming diyrs

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8
I need to apologize if my post earlier came off wrong. I would never suggest that you close your thread. Your work is awesome and you've obviously inspired others. When you get a chance post some pics over there so that we can keep an awesome compilation of tanks like yours going. Again my humble apologies.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I need to apologize if my post earlier came off wrong. I would never suggest that you close your thread. Your work is awesome and you've obviously inspired others. When you get a chance post some pics over there so that we can keep an awesome compilation of tanks like yours going. Again my humble apologies.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
No prob Bro, I've always had the up most respect for you! Appreciate it!

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

we4wieners

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
Atlantic City, N.J.
OK...did it. Waddya think? Its kinda cool because we have this waal art above the tank that the vines could grab a hold of.

we4wieners

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
Atlantic City, N.J.
double post, my bad!

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
I'll post some pictures of mine tonight... I've had them in the overflow about 8-9 months. It seemed like they didn't start growing for a while, like 2-3 months but now you can tell a big difference in the leaves that were on the vine while it was planted in dirt and the leaves growing after it was put in the tank. Those leaves are nearly twice as big!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
OK...did it. Waddya think? Its kinda cool because we have this waal art above the tank that the vines could grab a hold of.

Nice job WE4! Love it!

That looks good I have mine in a job filter slow growth been in there for 2 weeks now

Nice, mind sharing a pic please?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'll post some pictures of mine tonight... I've had them in the overflow about 8-9 months. It seemed like they didn't start growing for a while, like 2-3 months but now you can tell a big difference in the leaves that were on the vine while it was planted in dirt and the leaves growing after it was put in the tank. Those leaves are nearly twice as big!
Yea cutting the roots is key! Can't wait to see!

:thumbup:

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
I only put in one plant for now but i kinda fragged out some others and i put them in those little containers so ima let them grow a lil but here is mine.... For now mwahahauploadfromtaptalk1349296557721.jpguploadfromtaptalk1349296595899.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store