Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Thinking of breaking down ufc 267/268? These are pretty popular events which can get you a lotta viewers.
I will try it. just don't know much about ufc.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy Halloween MAGGOTS! LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, come join Sgt Alex Cardinale for a fun Halloween Bash LIVE on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! I will have some Halloween themed topics including recipes from Chef Alex! Sgt Alex Cardinale will discuss his thoughts on current happenings in the USA and more! Anyone tuned in LIVE can ask any questions they have!!
Don't miss the fun beginning at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT!! Be there or be square.......... AND THAT'S AN ORDER!

Halloween 2021 bash! hosted by.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Happy Halloween! This was a corny video live stream I must admit but the show must go on! It was my first Halloween Bash! This year I impersonated one of my favorite WWE legends and Hall of Famers SGT Slaughter! Sgt Alex Cardinale made his debut but it did not go as expected! However, you will still get some laughs! Find out what I have to say about Joe Biden and how SGT Alex Cardinale feels about Biden! Plus Chef Alex gives you his delicious bloody fruit punch recipe which contains alcohol and a delicious chocolate whoopie pie recipe!
Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month! LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, join me for a special video LIVE stream of Story Time With Alex Cardinale where I will be discussing how Lung Cancer has affected me! I have lost 2 family members and a few friends to Lung Cancer! I am going to raise awareness about Lung cancer tonight by educating my subscribers and my audience members about lung cancer by discussing everything you need to know about lung cancer including the causes, symptoms, and more! How many people are diganosed with Lung Cancer each year and how many die? How can we prevent Lung Cancer? All of that and more will be discussed tonight. What tradition did I start to raise awareness for Lung Cancer in 2019? Find out tonight!!!
How has Lung Cancer affected you? Let me know tonight. LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an impactful episode of Story Time with Alex Cardinale! November is Lung Cancer Awareness month! I discussed how Lung Cancer has affected me personally with the loss of my great grandfather, my grandmother, and a few personal friends. With help of the American Cancer Society and the Lung Care Foundation I provide you important information on Lung cancer including the number one cause of Lung cancer, the symptoms of lung cancer and more! To anyone smoking cigarettes, STOP SMOKING! Lung Cancer is NO JOKE!
Check out my video and help raise awareness for lung cancer!
Click the link below to watch my video!

Reactions: Krismo962

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a BLAST doing this video! It's awesome to be a WWE fan and dream of matches that we think would have been good! I discussed my top 10 dream matchups I thought would have been cool. It included some cool honorable mentions which include AJ Styles vs Triple H, Stone Cold vs Brock Lesnar and more!
Some of my dream matches include Sting vs Undertaker, Rock vs Roman Reigns and more! Why are these dream matches? Click the link to find out more!
Also, who got released from WWE today? Find out my thoughts on all the superstars who were released from contract today!
To watch, simply click the link below!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Come spend a Friday afternoon and evening with me as I walk you through what it's like to be a host at Texas Roadhouse! This was a very fun edition of Keeping It Real with Alex Cardinale to film and I hope you all enjoy it. Come see what my duties are on Fridays and what I enjoy doing. Come stop by for dinner at Texas Roadhouse (West Palm Beach, FL) and ask for Legendary Alex! :)
Enjoy the video!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Chef Alex is answering your cooking and baking questions tonight! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Chef Alex for November's Cooking and Baking Q and A! This month's Question and Answer is Thanksgiving themed since Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away! Do you have questions about preparing your Thanksgiving dinner? I will answer them as well as ALL your cooking and baking questions! I will also be asking you questions that you can answer! You can ask and answer the questions by posting them in the comments/chat or you can come on the live stream! I will be giving out some awesome cooking tips tonight! Find out how to properly store leftovers safely as you will for sure have left overs after Thanksgiving! I will also give roasting tips for cooking meats! Get my delicious Pumpkin Whoopie Pies and Mushroom Rice stuffing recipes!!
See you LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Missed my cooking and baking Question and Answer LIVE? No worries, you can watch it anytime at the link below! If you missed it LIVE, don't worry! You can still ask any cooking or baking questions or Thanksgiving questions you have by posting them in the comments and I will answer them! You can also answer my questions!
I discussed how you can avoid food poisoning by storing left overs properly, I also discussed tips for roasting meats perfectly. I also gave out my Mushroom rice stuffing recipe and my delicious Pumpkin Whoopie Pie recipe!
Simply click the link below to watch! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store