check out this find today

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
hey everyone went on a fish shopping trip to denver today and I found the one fish I wanted more than anything to add as a tank mate for my silver aro.. a Royal Clown Knife. I found him at a little fish shop that an asian couple owns. he is about 5" long and quite beat up from a freshwater barracuda but for $25.00 I couldn't pass it up. now I just have to get him off of feeders.. that should be fun.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
I think I will try getting him at least on night crawlers first. that way less chance of desease. then get him on frozen krill if possible. does anyone know if those scratches will go away as he heals? he was one of the better looking fish in the group just hope he turns out stunning.

stchris

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2005
NYC
the two clown knives i've kept recovered fully from any damage done by a jardini ... but died of stress :cry:

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
that sucks I hope I can keep him alive and healing. thanks for the reply

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
dodgefreak8 said:
that sucks I hope I can keep him alive and healing. thanks for the reply
As dedicated as you are to your fish, i am sure he will recover nicely. Good luck getting him off feeders. I wasn't very succesful with my regular clown knives.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
thanks I will give it all I got. but I would rather loose him early on because he won't eat than to loose all my fish to a feeder disease.. its kind of harsh but its reality. I think I can pull it off though just going to take some persistance.. thanks again

kido

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2005
nice pick-up, royal knifefishes are one of my all time favorites :)

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
pretty sweet fish :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store