Check out this vinyl Clear View pond on Amazon!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Interesting.....

Reactions: tlindsey

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Think my concern would be that anything good enough to see through is not strong enough to hold back water long term and tends to go brittle over time. Wouldn’t want it to see sunlight therefore.
Not sure I would ever fully feel ok with anything valuable in it long term.
These pools are almost designed to sag and bow and use the liner to hold back the water, not sure what looking through a clear pane would be like if it too was bowed holding back water.

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
It looks as something good enough for a short term, or temporary application. Not for something more permanent.

If I were to use one (temporary application), I would not trust the legs being attached only to the top bracing, thus 'floating' independently. I would add some sort of attachment to the bottom of the legs, making sure that the legs are verical and at the correct separation (top and bottom) such that no leg can be mispositioned. As it is, it seems remarkably flimsy, regardless of the quality of the metal used for legs, frame and braces (which look strongish, but not meant to to resist any side displacement of a leg, and not be long-lived).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store