northern va
Changed out the filter socks today after work

Cheers!

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I haven't read enough here to figure out what C.R.E.A.M. is, but I'm doing big water changes 3x per week on this guy.
I've never had a fish that can pollute the water like Felix. He also likes to bite the hose.

Sorry folks, but I had already finished the Grand Mariner before I remembered to take this. Cheers anyhow!
Since we finished repainting, this tank came out of the "fish room" (my office, where you saw it last) and back to the foyer where it started.

It got some better plumbing and a bigger pump in the process, but it is totally insufficient. Felix should have had a bigger tank 6 mos ago, and he is fully 11" long in a pitiful 48"x12" tank of 55g.

He tells me every day!

I was hoping to put some other fish with him, but never in this 55. I built the stand to hold a custom 14"x60" which at 28" tall would be about 100 gals. It will need to be custom built, and will have a custom sump of 20g, replacing the 10g you see.

Reactions: cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
I haven't read enough here to figure out what C.R.E.A.M. is, but I'm doing big water changes 3x per week on this guy.
I've never had a fish that can pollute the water like Felix. He also likes to bite the hose.

Sorry folks, but I had already finished the Grand Mariner before I remembered to take this. Cheers anyhow!
View attachment 1363623
Since we finished repainting, this tank came out of the "fish room" (my office, where you saw it last) and back to the foyer where it started.

It got some better plumbing and a bigger pump in the process, but it is totally insufficient. Felix should have had a bigger tank 6 mos ago, and he is fully 11" long in a pitiful 48"x12" tank of 55g.

He tells me every day!

I was hoping to put some other fish with him, but never in this 55. I built the stand to hold a custom 14"x60" which at 28" tall would be about 100 gals. It will need to be custom built, and will have a custom sump of 20g, replacing the 10g you see.
CREAM
Cichla
Rule
Everything
Around
Me

Cheers! Ulu Ulu
Nice tank

Reactions: Matteus

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Thanks, Cigars..
It's not very old. About 16 mos since I built the stand and first filled it.

1:15 am & I just finished an emergency water change on the mixed cichlids.
A dead catfish, stinking up the whole thing. Nitecap for me but no pix....Cheers!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store