Classic Zz. Bring em out!

Fishenvy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
I've adopted my ZZ "Pablo" only a few weeks ago. Hes in a 75 with a cute female so his color has come back bigtime and we're still working on his kok.

For his size he is extremely active and a overall fun fish to have.. He chases my finger like he was still a 3 incher..

The white spot is a lone pearl. I guarantee it's not a parasite. :)

20200222_194633.jpg

Nilsafeller

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
Calgary AB Canada
Did the driftwood discolor the water? It looks very cool like that.

Hes definitely a magnificent fish. Are you still keeping FH?
No I dont.. I hadto to drop down to one tank.. have tried a few different types of cichlids. Keep my jack still in a community oddball 210 gallon... should be able to start my collection again in a couple of years..
And yes the driftwood discolored the water

Nilsafeller

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
Calgary AB Canada
I've adopted my ZZ "Pablo" only a few weeks ago. Hes in a 75 with a cute female so his color has come back bigtime and we're still working on his kok.

For his size he is extremely active and a overall fun fish to have.. He chases my finger like he was still a 3 incher..

The white spot is a lone pearl. I guarantee it's not a parasite. :)

View attachment 1406588
That's a gorgious FH... I thought he looked a bit kamfa but I cant tell anymore what's what... too much mixing now.. beauty tho for sure!

Fishenvy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Hes definitely a classic ZZ. But you are right so much mixing. That's why I try to keep all the original strains.

Here's a short video with Pablo

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store