Clown Knife / Cigar Barb / Green Terror - Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHoskins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
I need to get rid of this clown knife because the gold one is beginning to pick on him. I am guessing he is around 10" give or take an inch. Will say $15 obo. Here is an older photo:

For the Green terror around 4" or so, I'm not sure on the price. Say $15 as well obo?

And the Mad Barb/ Cigar shark/ whatever its called barb. $10 or FREE if you really want it. Believe he is close to 12" and eats like a cow:

Also possibly for sale is my Endli. I have to talk to someone first to see if he is still interested. I'd love to keep him, but I want some more fish for the bottom and he has clearly shown he doesn't like fish in his area (he killed a dat I picked up, probably my fault, but he has lived fine with the other one :cry:)

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
Shipping available? I want that Cigar Barb and will pay extra. Thanks.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
How skittish is the cigar barb?

AHoskins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
rallysman;1243706; said:
How skittish is the cigar barb?
ghostknifefish0909;1243728; said:
yah i want to know to!:naughty:
He is pretty calm unless another fish chases him or you make a sudden movement at the tank, then he darts like no other. Scrapped his head up once doing it.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
AHoskins;1243843; said:
He is pretty calm unless another fish chases him or you make a sudden movement at the tank, then he darts like no other. Scrapped his head up once doing it.
I'm trying to picture how it would look in my 300:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store