cobra pikes "SPECIAL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownuza13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2005
Mine died with no known reason to me... ? The only thing I can think of is a diseased feeder platty? No idea man.. All my water parameters are superb.. The thing is the platties have been living in the tank for weeks in pretty heavy salt. Well recomended salt to treat ich. But before the pike got in there either one or two water changes were done so I really have no clue. There is a tiny jardini, some red hooks and lemon barbs living in there now with no signs of any distress. It really sucks... Oh and he ate that endli that I posted in the picture..

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
I told yaz he would eat it....lol....suckage. Did you find it dead? Maybe the jardini had lunch? Thats sucks. You only had one right? Pikes are kinda sensative below 4"....so you gotta keep ur water pristine, top quality. They don't really tolerate ammonia, or heavy metals. Chlorine is a killer as well. Once they get past 4" though they start gettin more hardy. I guess I just don't understand, as of yet I haven't lost any pike cichlids.....and I've kept a lot. I have lost some Crenicichla sp. 'xingu I' to my TSN when i had him though...lol...sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store