Colorado area For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren4066

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2008
denver
anyone interested in a 60 gallon acrylic complete setup with canopy/stand, gravel, ugf, lights? asking 250 obo. no reasonable offer will be refuse lmk

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
fishman646;2739451; said:
damn thats a nice tank though....Did you check out golden fish?
damn people and their tall tanks. if the last two dimensions were switched, I'd be scrambling to get money together.

no, haven't made it down there. I can't get anything else right now unless it's a bass I'm looking for, so I'm keeping away. If I ever get a 300, I definitely want a black aro, but I don't have the space right now...or the money. I would much rather have an armatus than a GATF and I really don't have anywhere to put them, anyway, moreso than a black. If I was going to get a black, I would've added one to my order when I got my piquiti.

6 bar

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Antelope Valley
Golden Sold out on their blacks by yesterday afternoon. I guess the people who got them are "lucky" since they are not that common. But I figure like what Paul said, you can get a black from Rick at Infinite aquatics for cheaper than $225 even with shipping costs.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
fishman646;2740570; said:
Yeah o well they will have more in! They are really bringing some cool fish in! If anyone here has never been I would go!
it's good to hear they're stepping it up. I just wish the customer service was a little better sometimes and that they would list what's in their tanks for sale. She needs to update the website more too :D

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store