Comedian Beheads Donald Trump!

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
I didn't vote this election. When it comes to Trump I think he has plenty of flaws but there's some good as well. And while anyone is allowed to disagree or not like him what's going on is so messed up. Reguardless of what you think of him he was elected. You may not like it but he's the president. All this crap going on because people don't think he can be an effective president. It's not helping him be one with the constant scrutiny. Common people let's stop bad mouthing this guy 24/7 be supportive for the country. The News nowadays is 90% bringing up stuff about him that's not relevant all the late night shows are making fun of trump . People are making it a cool thing to hate on him. It's like in sports people love to write articles calling a GM a dumbass cause Peopke enjoy to hate. This is another example the fact that she would do this photo is beyond crazy. But again nowadays it's cool to hate on him. everyone who's mad cause they feel he's a bad president obviously beleive they care about this country. Again if you don't like him that's fine but if you care just show support for the country enough with this crap.

PatrickMW36

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2016
Chicago
I didn't vote this election. When it comes to Trump I think he has plenty of flaws but there's some good as well. And while anyone is allowed to disagree or not like him what's going on is so messed up. Reguardless of what you think of him he was elected. You may not like it but he's the president. All this crap going on because people don't think he can be an effective president. It's not helping him be one with the constant scrutiny. Common people let's stop bad mouthing this guy 24/7 be supportive for the country. The News nowadays is 90% bringing up stuff about him that's not relevant all the late night shows are making fun of trump . People are making it a cool thing to hate on him. It's like in sports people love to write articles calling a GM a dumbass cause Peopke enjoy to hate. This is another example the fact that she would do this photo is beyond crazy. But again nowadays it's cool to hate on him. everyone who's mad cause they feel he's a bad president obviously beleive they care about this country. Again if you don't like him that's fine but if you care just show support for the country enough with this crap.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Why can't this happen irl? The connection among the president and the people has a really strong impact and can resonate in people's identities, beliefs, and feelings. For some reason I can't find one thing I like about Trump...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Why can't this happen irl? The connection among the president and the people has a really strong impact and can resonate in people's identities, beliefs, and feelings. For some reason I can't find one thing I like about Trump...
Well,it did happen and Carrot Top got more than she bargained for lol....I could list a few things that there are to like about the guy but I won't go into them....for obvious reasons.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Dont get me wrong, that guy is solid when it comes to business and everything related to that field but as a person though which is what the common person can relate to seems to be really inconsistent. Oh I also forgot that he has one of the best tweeters we ever seen!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'll agree with what those close to him have reportedly been trying to tell him.....that he really needs to lay off the tweets .

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Well, yesterday I heard on the radio, unemployment is at a SIXTEEN YEAR low, and if I'm not mistaken the dow is at a record high. At least twice last week there were deportations in the news, IMO we are back to carrying a big stick, and the world is at attention. I'm ecstatic! :D

Reactions: Preacher

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well, yesterday I heard on the radio, unemployment is at a SIXTEEN YEAR low, and if I'm not mistaken the dow is at a record high. At least twice last week there were deportations in the news, IMO we are back to carrying a big stick, and the world is at attention. I'm ecstatic! :D
....not to mention the billions of dollars we would have been extorted into giving to other countries under the guise of that Paris treaty.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store