computers

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Are any of you guys old school enough to remember when the voodoo cards screwed over the open GL people?

Of course I had a fire GL 1000 pro...

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
By the way, I used to be active on computer forums, where we posted all the specs of our machines. In public.

I never do that anymore. It’s just one more possibility of things I don’t like to deal with.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
By the way, I used to be active on computer forums, where we posted all the specs of our machines. In public.

I never do that anymore. It’s just one more possibility of things I don’t like to deal with.
I do like that kind of info. Gives me an idea of what similar components I can look at and use for my own builds.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Too many in our house. I'd say 8 of them are mine. The one I use the most is one that I got from my father after he passed. It's an i7 6700 16gig ram, A 1tb and 500gig built in with radon 200

Reactions: kno4te

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I wish I could understand at least some of these answers, but...nope...

Mine is a rectangular black plastic folding thing, has a keyboard, a colour screen, some speakers and this cool little flat pad on the front that you rub your finger on to make the pointer thingie move around on the screen.

And now you all know as much about it as I do. :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I wish I could understand at least some of these answers, but...nope...

Mine is a rectangular black plastic folding thing, has a keyboard, a colour screen, some speakers and this cool little flat pad on the front that you rub your finger on to make the pointer thingie move around on the screen.

And now you all know as much about it as I do. :)
This is me to the letter. Some of the jargon just leaves me scratching my head, i'm totally clueless, and genuinely struggle with tech. There's still a lot of basic stuff on the forum I can't get my head around, such as linking threads from the forum archive and attaching outside info too. I'm very slowly starting to pick up odd things.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store