Confused why your Buy/Sell thread got closed? Heres why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
LEARN HOW TO READ PLEASE!!!!

Rebel Souljah

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Oahu Grown!
daym bro you are on a CLOSING SPREE!!! you must feel like a little fat kid in a candy shop :ROFL:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
5 more threads just closed...lol

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Sorry this is not a debate. We show enthusiasm cuz its nice to finally see the buy and sell forum actually come together and have some organization. For people who check the sales several times daily it saves them lots of time...

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
soulFish;3485736; said:
for christ sake! Mine got closed what the F, all the regs are there!!!!! Price, Location, model, state, ect etc etc!

I know whomever is moding this section does not do this for a living. I'm not trying to be rude.. only making a point.
Several Mods control this forum. Not trying to be rude? I doubt that. Dont curse and then say youre not trying to be rude. You've always been the nicest guy, no need to take it out on the Mods...

The thread you posted below is actually INCORRECT -

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261637

Below is an example of what should be in your TITLE , hundreds of people have been doing this and so can you, so before you go typing out of frustration, simply take a second to figure out why it was closed. Mods dont go around closing things for no reason, we have better things to do....

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

soulFish

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
Tampa, FL
Sorry Jerry, just hate to see posts deleted. I know you guys are trying to clean up the bad posts, no price, no location etc. Just try to keep an open mind on the thousands of people that use this directory.

It's always a hard task to "Train" users to do things in a different manner, especially one's that have been posting their way for years. When sites change drastically they usually do have significant drop off in their user base. It's especially critical on estores, blogs, etc. Thats why craigslist, Amazon, Ebay, etc do not change the posting rules, formats that fast. They gradually introduce a couple regs here a couple there, their main goal is to make it more useable, without loosing traffic and sales.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
BUMP!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator