Congrats to DMD123 for winning December 2021 POTM

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Congratulations to DMD123 DMD123 for winning December’s POTM contest 2021. Thanks to all those who participated. Finished the last contest for the year with some great photos. Next month will be planning for POTY and TOTY by myself and Gourami Swami Gourami Swami . So stay tuned!8AA02732-AB75-49C3-A4F5-BBFD5C3FA472.jpeg

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Congratulations to DMD123 DMD123 for winning December’s POTM contest 2021. Thanks to all those who participated. Finished the last contest for the year with some great photos. Next month will be planning for POTY and TOTY by myself and Gourami Swami Gourami Swami . So stay tuned!View attachment 1483236
Wheres the bircher? ??

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Wheres the bircher? ??
I just cant submit one, maybe its a matter of principle, lol. I have this 20" endli in my 300 that will sometimes do some cool things but I just cant see ever submitting a photo of it. Maybe I will sneak it in on another contest in the future...

Seriously though congrats DMD123 DMD123 stunning talking cat you have there.
Thank you, sadly its a fish I had. Lost it in an Ich outbreak taking in a 'free' fish. Free fish do end up costing you a lot sometimes!

Congrats! Amazing looking cat! Is it a Raphael or one of the look alike?
Purchased as a regular Raphael but it is an Orinocodoras eigenmanni

Congrats, very nice picture
Thank you!

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
I just cant submit one, maybe its a matter of principle, lol. I have this 20" endli in my 300 that will sometimes do some cool things but I just cant see ever submitting a photo of it. Maybe I will sneak it in on another contest in the future...

Thank you, sadly its a fish I had. Lost it in an Ich outbreak taking in a 'free' fish. Free fish do end up costing you a lot sometimes!

Purchased as a regular Raphael but it is an Orinocodoras eigenmanni

Thank you!
Na screw us lot stick it up would be nice to see ? I only have a flowerhorn anyways so I don't stand a chance winning ??.

Your not wrong there had it happen to myself unfortunately.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
He's stunning.

Might aswell hand him February's win now kno4te kno4te ??
lol, No I wont submit a bichir pic for POTM. Just cant do it.

I really want to try and capture a good pic of either my hairy puffer or my pearsei to submit next.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store