Cool Day at LFS

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
Was at the lfs today that i always go to cuz i was gettin a buttikoferi and i was just browsin around checkin out the new inventory and noticed they had some geo's in a tank near all the cichlids.......the guy i know that works there asked me if i knew what they were cuz they weren't ordered on purpose and i told him the were geo's but i didn't know what kind cuz i have never kept them......it helped them out a lot though.......so when i went up to the register and there was two bags there but i only bought one butti........i looked in the other bag and it was one of the geo's ........he told me i could have it cuz i helped them out........so i went home with a free three inch geo........don't know what kind though i'll post pics later.......thought that was cool though........

Jojoyojimbi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2006
Iowa
haha that rocks

it's like the other day when i was up at our LFS, they had just gotten a large pleco 6" or so gibbiceps returned to them because it had outgrown the community tank it was in, and the LFS knew i was a pleco nut and gave it to me and the bucket it came in with!

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
I love geos. for the common ones alone, they are $15 here.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Thats awesome congrats!! =) Never got a free fish before (atleast not from a lfs) but I ve gotten 5 rams for $1 and a royal knife for $2 at the petco here, they lady always gives us are fish really cheap cuse she thinks we are funny. The only thing is its not the close one its about 30-45min away. On the plus side the lfs around the corner gives me extra free feeders and undercharges me for them cuse I am there all the time.

bethie_dawn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
AR
You all seem lucky to me, all I have is a petsmart and wal-mart. I hate not having an actual fish store. I have to drive 30 min. to walmart and about 45 to 50 min to petsmart depending on the traffic.
There is one pet store but they do not have anything much in fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store