Coppens pellets

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
With everything going on right now hikari prices have sky rocketed here,I fed almost all my snakeheads hikari carnivore sinking pellets and angel fish -hikari cichlid sinking gold.Coppens pellets seem to be pretty economical.I can get 2 kg (aprox 4 lbs) of coppens for the same price I get a 74g pack of carnivore pellets.I believe these pellets are used in aqua culture?
Does anyone use them?Is there any nutritional value in these pellets?
The following are the ingredients of Coppens :coppens.png
Source : https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Analytical-components-of-Coppens-fish-feed_tbl1_319163125

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
What's the ingredients list? Remember that aquaculture wants fast growing fish. The feed is not for longevity of the fish. It might be fine as the fish grow but not so good in the long run as adult feed.

Reactions: Krismo962

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
What's the ingredients list? Remember that aquaculture wants fast growing fish. The feed is not for longevity of the fish. It might be fine as the fish grow but not so good in the long run as adult feed.
Makes sense ,will stick to Hikari then.

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
With everything going on right now hikari prices have sky rocketed here,I fed almost all my snakeheads hikari carnivore sinking pellets and angel fish -hikari cichlid sinking gold.Coppens pellets seem to be pretty economical.I can get 2 kg (aprox 4 lbs) of coppens for the same price I get a 74g pack of carnivore pellets.I believe these pellets are used in aqua culture?
Does anyone use them?Is there any nutritional value in these pellets?
The following are the ingredients of Coppens :View attachment 1452387
Source : https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Analytical-components-of-Coppens-fish-feed_tbl1_319163125
Oops wrong list.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store