Craigs list special

Tilapia Buttikoferi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2008
Provo, UT
Its the background that came with the tank..:irked:

Why ply wood on the back? Then you would not be able to put a power strip/canister filter/ air pump under the tank..

cichlasomaphobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2009
midwest and FL
GREAT LOOKING STAND!!! I think there is enough vertical support for a 700 gallon and I've built a lot of stands LOL. Plywood on the back would add diagonal stability, not that you will need it. I would (now that your tank is full) add a 1'2 to 3/4 piece of high density (blue, pink or yellow, not white) styrofoam insulation between the stand and tank just for way minor out of square/level issues. I had a tank set up for years on a concrete floor and one day it peed-125 gallons worth-allllllllll over. Careful measuring showed the stand had a low corner, to the tune of 3/16". Not much, but enough for a bad day, years after setup..
Build more stands, set up more tanks!

Tilapia Buttikoferi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2008
Provo, UT
fishbum;3485172; said:
Why don't you just take some meida from your established tanks filter to cycle this one?
Great looking stand BTW,I really like it.
I'm going to college in utah so I no longer live at home in so cal. I'm going to be transporting my oscar, clown loaches, and blue lobster from my 100 back home to my 75 up here, leaving my jag and butti to themselves in the 100. hopefully they dont murder each other.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
nice stand. try to place a couple of doors on it. it would really bring it out, plus doors hide all of the JUNK that you don't want anyone to see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store