Crowded like meeps

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
Some updated pics of my 120!!!!

Ya the little guy below is a Red Devil who I thought was a female for the longest time, but wasn't and got the **** beat out of him by the White Midas. So now he resides in a 20 gallon will I have somewhere else decent to put him.
Don't tell me the tank's too small, I know it is.

I know I should clean off the glass but I'm too lazy.
Plus I'm a horrible picture taker, I always use the flash. :cheers:

ANYWAY...Enjoy!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
nice green terror

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Nice cichlid collection :)

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Sista..try using Macro mode and increase the shutter speed of ur cam when taking picture...do away with the flash...and ur tank pics will look awesome...

also..try taking pics at night...switch off all the lights in the room and only turn on the lights of ur aquarium...

just a suggestion...flash give those irritating reflection glare... :)

decoy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Hey, Chickie its me Decoy <I have a 125 you are more than welcome to have ..It just needs a new top trim and I can get it for $18.00..Just drop me a line (716)818-5200 or pm me, later...I have to many fish tanks 12 that is....

Regards,
Rich (decoy)

buddah101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Awesome collection of Cichlids you have there! I really like the GT I think it is a Male. Is it a gold saum or white saum?
I had a Red Devil once and I sold it to the pet store and the guy got all pissy and try to tell me that I was trying to rip him off and that it was a kissing gourami!! So I let him believe that and he put it in with other kissing gouramis and all were dead by morning! He callede me up and wanted me to pay for all the dead fish, I told him to kiss my ass and that he was a stupid ass and we were freinds ever since! :grinno:
I also might have a 75gallon sitting around if you want it PM me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store