Datnoids SoCal 91343

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Yo 275ti03, aka Flaker, postpone week after week. Hold for him the whole month. Sorry but I don't sell $40 for a 2" indo. Please tell the real story my friend. Most of the guys up here knows me pretty well. LoL . Sorry if this guy mess up your thread. My apology

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Like he said... Many of us can vouch. Cool dude. Known him for a few years. He is one of the guys in socal that you turn to for good deals on dats.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Yo 275ti03, aka Flaker, postpone week after week. Hold for him the whole month. Sorry but I don't sell $40 for a 2" indo. Please tell the real story my friend. Most of the guys up here knows me pretty well. LoL . Sorry if this guy mess up your thread. My apology

True! Erik here is a good dude! Always have good dats and good deal for sell!

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali

My apoligies as well David... i really didn't mean to de-rail you post... just wanted to give you a heads up about home dood with the dats...

Yo Erik "AKA SKAMMER" don't you dare call me a FLAKER bro... first off you don't know me like that to call me a FLAKER... I didn't ask you to hold the dats for a week then flake on you (that must have been someone else... NOT ME)... I even asked you if you were available that evening for pick up... but you worked evenings... so it didnt work out... I saved the full text message conversation we had (DONT MAKE ME POST IT UP)... I kept it for future reference just in case I ever is seen one of you posts up and i dial up your number... and put a note on your contact name "Don't FUX wit"...

My main issue wit chu Erik is the fact that you had a post up on the boards: $25 a dat -$20 for 2 or more... I told you i was look for 3-5... you send me the same pics of the same dats you posted up in your ad and tell me $30-$40... C'Mon Son... Who you foolin breh... and then you call me a FLAKE... all good tho... Like i said... Im sure you're a good dood and people will vouch for you... I most definately have peeps that can vouch for me as well (for close to 10 years now on these boards)... I DONT FLAKE OR CHANGE PRICES TO PROFIT ON FELLOW MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store