Gold Tier dazzapolypterusweeksii, Monster Fish Keeper's Gold

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii has proven that he has gone above and beyond the normal limits of normal fish keepers and even mfk fish keepers with his massive tank for his beloved catfish which comes in at a quite impressive 4,794.39 gallons at the dimensions of 20’ x 8’ x 4’. That tank is longer, wider, and even taller than the vast majority of tanks on mfk. The only people I can think of that can outdo him in any of the three dimensions are thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter and vincentwugwg vincentwugwg

Here is a thread which includes a video of his tank.

While he may be a quiet person having accumulated 685 posts over his 10 years here I believe that he deserves to be recognized for his dedication for his willingness to go above and beyond to care for his fish.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Have never heard of him, but with a 4,000 gallon tank. He seems like a catfish god, and someone to worship on the Gold Tier. I second this.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
What a properly insane tank! Yes! Yes yes!

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Thank you all for kind your words. Sorry i dont post as much as i should. i like to do updates once in a while and comment on how good ppls fish and tanks are. But im not the best to give out advice etc still always learning myself and a quiet person in general. Fishkeeping is the only thing ive ever been interested in so i put all my time and spare money into it. Some good posts coming soon when its being scaped!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store