Nice fish Deadeye Deadeye and DMD123 DMD123

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
My wolf says 'Hi' to your wolf
View attachment 1499595
Woah...I just now realized that this isn't Deadeye Deadeye 's fish. Now it makes sense; I thought for a moment that a couple days of pellets had turned that little guy into this one! :duh: Nice fish!

Love these guys! Shame they're illegal where I live.
All wolves, I assume?

Have they gained that quasi-religious cult status there that Asian Aros and Channa have achieved in the U.S.?

"I can't have it. Therefore, I must have it..."

I never had much interest in wolffish before learning of the existence of the Red and the Gold species; their more moderate size and higher activity level really piqued my interest. It'll take a year or two to really know whether or not this is an infatuation leading to a brief fling...or true love that lasts...:)

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
All wolves, I assume?

Have they gained that quasi-religious cult status there that Asian Aros and Channa have achieved in the U.S.?

"I can't have it. Therefore, I must have it..."

I never had much interest in wolffish before learning of the existence of the Red and the Gold species; their more moderate size and higher activity level really piqued my interest. It'll take a year or two to really know whether or not this is an infatuation leading to a brief fling...or true love that lasts...:)
Yeah all Wolves are illegal.
Not that I've found. I haven't heard of people whinging about them much here.
I've always had an interest in wolffish since joining this forum. They remind me of larger Australian gudgeons, like sleepy cod.

Reactions: Deadeye and jjohnwm

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Haven’t been able to get a good pic, but he nicked his head on something a few day ago, so there is a scrape right between his eyes now. Should heal up soon.
He probably tried jumping and hit his head on the hood, or dove after a pellet into a tight crevice.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
One issue I have been having is with my acrylic hood. Turns out that bows. Any ideas on straightening it out or should I come up with a way to clamp it down?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store