Death Curl ??

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
fishguy306 said:
Hes still fattening up, yeah. Only downside is feeding worms sucks. He cannot really take whole earthworms, and I have yet to try shrimp. I guess he was taking tilapia before I got him though. I'll give both a try tonight.

I think I remember you getting htis ray, did you post pics up on flat-fish asking if it was infact a tiger? Maybe thats someone else, but I remember someone there saying their tiger was blonde.

fishguy, i really cannot remember, im sorry. I remember posting a thread showing how pale it was.. even i was amazed at how the stripes seemed to come out overnight.

.. As far as earthworms, at least theyre cheaper and easier to keep than say blackworms. Try tiny silversides. . My newly acclimated Leo pounces on it. But for now i would stick to what its eating with gusto. I would worry about switching when the ray is fat and healthy. Do you have any pics??

Sorry guys, didnt mean to alarm you with my Title.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Unfortionatly he didnt eat anything tonight. Im doing a water change right now so hopefully that'll change his appetite.

The silversides is a good idea, I'll try some of those the next feeding. I did order a pound of blackworms, but that doesnt get here until wednesday. I'll keep feeding earthworms for the most part, but if she eats without being starved then I'll feed something else too.

Yeah, I do have pics, but last time I posted pics (not here) I got a guy totaly b!tching about how then he is. So, Im not posting pics until hes fatter. The guy just wouldnt understand hes healthy just newly imported

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
DeLgAdO said:
gotcha covered wes :)

Thanks D!!.. But even at that pic , stripes already showed. Im looking for the shot where its still in Q. ..Ok i found it.

Fishguy - ok fatten it up and show us pics soon.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
UGHHHH

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
LOL

i cant stand you

LOL

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
very nice ray! I wish!! :)

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
redtailfool said:
Thanks D!!.. But even at that pic , stripes already showed. Im looking for the shot where its still in Q. ..Ok i found it.

Fishguy - ok fatten it up and show us pics soon.
Will do, black worms get here tomorrow. I bought a pound of them. I'm guessing he should just suck those down. I find some smaller worms too. I'll have pics up by the end of the month

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store