delhzi questions?

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
whats up peoples need help on my delhzi! he hides all day, so is he a night feeder and if so would a moon light help for him to come out and eat. right now when he is out i will feed him and move his hideing spot this way he definitly eats. otherwise my senegalese will eat everything and then the ornate will chow down. so need tips for my delhzi. thanks for the help!

drdpc

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2005
Brazil
when these occur here I use to feed several times a day!! The shy ones will have more chance to feed and they become less shy!!

mcblack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2005
singapore
at night try dropping foods near him, don't open any eyes, try feeding feeders might help him come out to hunt

ninjaho

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Philippines
i feed my banded's with sinking pellets, shrimp, and occassional feeders.

i never had problems with them feeding with the light on..

mcblack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2005
singapore
mcblack said:
at night try dropping foods near him, don't open any eyes, try feeding feeders might help him come out to hunt
what i mean is don't open the lights, not eyes :D

Alien

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2006
Vienna, Austria
Be careful, You should not hold ornatipinnis together with the other two in a tank. It will soon outgrow them and it will finally kill and eat them. It is a lot more aggressive then the other two.

This might also be a reason for the delhezi to hide. The pressure from the ornatipinnis might already be too high.

Best greetings
Thomas

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store