Discus aggression

philipraposo1982

Banned
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2016
Cambridge, Ontario
How much water are you changing at a time. If your doing daily changes and still can't get near 0 nitrates with only 6 younger fish something seems off to me.
If you have a spare tank you can try moving the aggressor out for a week and see how things go in the main tank.

Lobonator

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2015
the water in my area has a steady rate of around 10 ppm nitrates so I cant get it to zero unfortunately. I actually had the tank leak on me about a month ago and had to split up the fish into 2 separate groups in two 30 gals for the time being. everything has been fine with this set up. Will be back home from my work contract in a couple months and will be setting something bigger up!

Chadster72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
the water in my area has a steady rate of around 10 ppm nitrates so I cant get it to zero unfortunately. I actually had the tank leak on me about a month ago and had to split up the fish into 2 separate groups in two 30 gals for the time being. everything has been fine with this set up. Will be back home from my work contract in a couple months and will be setting something bigger up!
That sucks....lol. been there before. Had too prop up my 100g tank and glue it gently .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store