discus in SOCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
well i have 6 discus. i liked them but i changed my mind about them. so now there for sale :)
got 2 blue diamonds
3 oranges
1 brown
ill post pics up tonight

25 bucks a piece sell all 6 for 120. :) hurry quick quick quick!!!! i need the tank space.

KBA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
SoCal
How big are the blue diamonds? Are they breeding size?
Im looking for a male

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island

nope the fish are only around 2 inches and the 3rd one is 3 inches.

KBA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
SoCal
Wow. I'll give you $10 each for the 2 diamonds. Thats how much I paid for my 2" discus. let me know.

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
im located in socal 909 area code. i dont know about shipping. i guess i can try but i dont know how never shipped be4...

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
ThisIsTong said:

nope the fish are only around 2 inches and the 3rd one is 3 inches.

dude 25 buck each is a great deal i bet you can find a lfs to give you at least 20 bucks each in store credits ..hold out for the 25

KBA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
SoCal
Princley said:
dude 25 buck each is a great deal i bet you can find a lfs to give you at least 20 bucks each in store credits ..hold out for the 25
Maybe in Knoxville its a good deal. We can get 2" Discus out here for $10 and 3.3" Discus for $15. There is a Discus local breeder in our area that sells nothing but discus and 70% of his stock are 2 inchers. Most LFS's in this area wont do trade in's on discus because they are pretty fragile and dont do to well in our hard water and high PH. 2 inchers usually die before they are sold at LFS's. I know I worked in one out here. LFS's wont carry anything smaller than 4" minimum. And the price tag on those are substantially higher to make up for the lost ones.

I guess its not a bad deal for $25 since you cant find a 2" one in any LFS. But IMO, its not a good deal either. :thumbsup:

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
KBA said:
Maybe in Knoxville its a good deal. We can get 2" Discus out here for $10 and 3.3" Discus for $15. There is a Discus local breeder in our area that sells nothing but discus and 70% of his stock are 2 inchers. Most LFS's in this area wont do trade in's on discus because they are pretty fragile and dont do to well in our hard water and high PH. 2 inchers usually die before they are sold at LFS's. I know I worked in one out here. LFS's wont carry anything smaller than 4" minimum. And the price tag on those are substantially higher to make up for the lost ones.

I guess its not a bad deal for $25 since you cant find a 2" one in any LFS. But IMO, its not a good deal either. :thumbsup:
lol well i never pay more than4- 8 bucks but i don't buy from a lfs i sell to lfs #1
i am just helping a man get a good deal for his fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store