Status
Not open for further replies.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
ezman;477114; said:
Oh really Richard?? You should have told me earlier that you have this feeling then I would have join the contest!

Anyway if the winner is someone who is not residing in Singapore, then we will get it ship to them!

As for the winner, he/she has to get the paperwork done for the importation of this Asian Arowana from their relavant authority/s. Once all documentations is done, we will ship the fish to their airport and the winner will claim it from the airport.

Good luck to the contestant!
i think their are still numbers paul :D

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Roy L.;483518; said:
Is the picture on the logo of the actual fish?
What size/age is it?
And are you able to choise for a different arowana type? (like pahang gold? Or RTG if you want too?)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Loubard;490706; said:
And are you able to choise for a different arowana type? (like pahang gold? Or RTG if you want too?)
well the draw for the VIP red is tommorow it would be nice to see the draw video :popcorn:

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
the draw is tomorrow?
i'm assuming it will happen at 2pm, at least that's what i got from the announcement thread. what time would that be in NA? pacific or eastern pls

goooo canada eh

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
im keeping 888 total posts until after the draw, lucky numbers for one lucky fish!

deangelo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2006
Pilipinas/ Los Angeles
LET GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
no one knows the NA time difference for the draw? help please

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
nevermind. see that the actual time/date is still tba.

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
Loubard;490706; said:
i think the prize would be a juvenile red aro, about 8-10 inches. and no, you cant choose another type of aro. after all, the draw is: FREE VIP RED Arowana Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store