DIY Texas holy rock?

neonvertigo

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 21, 2005
H-Town, Texas
Its actually a small operation that is run by just a few people here in the US, they are based out of Australia... the reason for the no response is that they are here in Houston working on our new store.
What are you looking for?? I have a price list on my desk at work.
Here is a pic of what they are currently working on. (that is a 300 gal half circle)

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
whats your cheapest 72 inch long background just so i can get an idea on your prices thank you and i look forward to doing business with you

tamzor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
galvestion
neonvertigo;5069541; said:
Its actually a small operation that is run by just a few people here in the US, they are based out of Australia... the reason for the no response is that they are here in Houston working on our new store.
Here is a pic of what they are currently working on. (that is a 300 gal half circle)
your store? i live in south houston which store is this? i may have time to visit

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
+1

I am working in Houston next weekend and would be willing to make a stop as well.

neonvertigo

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 21, 2005
H-Town, Texas
We have a 72X24 for 149.99 and a 72x28 for 169.99 they are very low profile so they don't eat a lot of tank space and have magnets on the back to hold through glass (kinda). Its easier and more permanent if you silicone it in though.
The only variable is shipping... I'm not sure how that would work out on such a large item.

Oughtsix

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
Redmond, OR
neonvertigo;5069541; said:
Is the 300gal half circle inside our outside? I see a lot of sky at the top of the picture! Is the roof not on yet?

I would be very interested in the price of one of their backgrounds for my 110gal tall. 48" x 31". As well as a few big pieces of Holy rock!

neonvertigo

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 21, 2005
H-Town, Texas
im at fish gallery on kirby and 59.... six: its an outdoor pond in a courtyard, the rock wall is going to be a waterfall covered in mosses and bromeliads. I'll find out what the price is for a 110 background tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store