29 gallon planted nano fish

(1) 40 gallon single gulper catfish
(2) 40 gallon chaca chaca catfish community
(3) 40 gallon Wallace’s shoehead catfish community

(1) 20 gallon quarantine/guppy breeding
(2) 20 gallon shrimp

(1) 5 gallon shrimp tank
(2) 5 gallon shrimp tank

The only tanks I have even a single shred of doubt about everyone getting along are the chaca chaca catfish at about 0.3% and the Wallace’s shoehead catfish at about 0.7% since I didn’t have mine long enough to really learn anything about it but kno4te has 2 together currently and he has so far reported no problems.
If either of those tanks have problems then the 3rd 55 gallon will be set up and the stock that are having problems will be moved there. I’ll even get rid if the stock in my 55 gallon random tank if I have to. Catfish are everything to me, I don’t give a damn about the angelfish or pearl gouramis or african butterfly fish or anything else in that tank if I have an emergency involving one of the catfish and he/they need(s) his/their own tank. That whole tank will be emptied out in less than a day if I need it to be. Don’t get me wrong I love the fish in there but I just rank catfish as more important.

Reactions: imabot

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Not really.
(1) 75 gallon mostly everyone gets along but I’m splitting the stock between
(2) 75 gallon this one
(3) 75 gallon and this one.

(1) 55 gallon black moor goldfish and weather loaches
(2) 55 gallon random tank

29 gallon planted nano fish

(1) 40 gallon single gulper catfish
(2) 40 gallon chaca chaca catfish community
(3) 40 gallon Wallace’s shoehead catfish community

(1) 20 gallon quarantine/guppy breeding
(2) 20 gallon shrimp

(1) 5 gallon shrimp tank
(2) 5 gallon shrimp tank

The only tanks I have even a single shred of doubt about everyone getting along are the chaca chaca catfish at about 0.3% and the Wallace’s shoehead catfish at about 0.7% since I didn’t have mine long enough to really learn anything about it but kno4te has 2 together currently and he has so far reported no problems.
If either of those tanks have problems then the 3rd 55 gallon will be set up and the stock that are having problems will be moved there. I’ll even get rid if the stock in my 55 gallon random tank if I have to. Catfish are everything to me, I don’t give a damn about the angelfish or pearl gouramis or african butterfly fish or anything else in that tank if I have an emergency involving one of the catfish and he/they need(s) his/their own tank. That whole tank will be emptied out in less than a day if I need it to be. Don’t get me wrong I love the fish in there but I just rank catfish as more important.
Sounds like you have it handled...I'm dizzy reading your list!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Haha if you feel dizzy reading that then you should read the stock list of my 75 gallon. Let’s just say I went overboard and way over estimated how much it could handle which is why the fish are being split up into three 75 gallon tanks.

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Probably not the right spot to post but I haven't figure out this site yet or how to start a thread and need help with Blob, my gulper catfish.
Yeah, took me a while to figure it out too, I've only been on the site three weeks or so. Come out of this thread, go back to "General Aquarium discussion" and look in the upper right hand corner. There should be a blue tab for posting a thread.

CrazyFishLady90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, took me a while to figure it out too, I've only been on the site three weeks or so. Come out of this thread, go back to "General Aquarium discussion" and look in the upper right hand corner. There should be a blue tab for posting a thread.
Thank you sooooooooooooo much

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store