Do you fight with your family/friends over this hobby?

Celestialsins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Florida
Just where the new tank will go and what fish to get. My SO is very "I want this one" and I usually have to tell him "Gets to big, won't play nice with what we have, no room" and he whines. Since I do all the maintenance and he bankrolls (yay student life) it works pretty well. He decided the new 125g would be next to his side of the bed for instance. We both picked 3 places and the only crossover was that so it won!

D.Wolf

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
As long as i keep fire eel, i dont need to fight - shes my wifes honey :p i was at the point of getting out of the hobby and wife even protested :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
No. I don't fight with anyone about anything. Occasionally, people fight with me. They lose, because,like I said, I don't fight with anyone about anything.

It's much easier that way....for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
I just pretend people don't exist until I want them too.

"There is no room for more tanks" huh who said that.

:)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Yes my mom hates the fact tht I even spend a 1$ on fish lol she is very supportive and she did flip out when she found my 125 gallon tank in the basement lol my gf also thinks I talk about fish too much lol but it is my hobby.. Most 18 year olds today are out partying doing drugs and getting stds lol but I'm inside my house feeding fish all day:) I control 5 tanks so I'm running around a lot keeping control of my tanks and I love it:)

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yes my mom hates the fact tht I even spend a 1$ on fish lol she is very supportive and she did flip out when she found my 125 gallon tank in the basement lol my gf also thinks I talk about fish too much lol but it is my hobby.. Most 18 year olds today are out partying doing drugs and getting stds lol but I'm inside my house feeding fish all day:) I control 5 tanks so I'm running around a lot keeping control of my tanks and I love it:)

Only five! I only run seven but I still find time to be a varsity athlete, practice 4 hours a day,keep my grades up, have fun with my friends, have family time and be at school from 6:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m.

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
Only five! I only run seven but I still find time to be a varsity athlete, practice 4 hours a day,keep my grades up, have fun with my friends, have family time and be at school from 6:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m.

Lol cool I do run saltwater tanks though which is a daily thing to watch and take care of even a 15 gallon saltwater tank can take up to 2 hours to take care of for the day, u from Nj by the way? Ur profile pic is the same as my schools football team lol

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Lol cool I do run saltwater tanks though which is a daily thing to watch and take care of even a 15 gallon saltwater tank can take up to 2 hours to take care of for the day, u from Nj by the way? Ur profile pic is the same as my schools football team lol

I run a 65 fowler and a 12 reef. Iowa.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store