do you have a tv in ur room?

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
I have tv's in the living room and my son's room. No cable in the apartment too much Crap. for entertainment in my bedroom I have a fish tank among other things :)

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
I have a T.V. in my bedroom... but all my fish tanks are in the basement...

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Citrinellus;3899706; said:
I have a T.V. in my bedroom... but all my fish tanks are in the basement...
same here (except one of my tanks is in the living room). My computers are in my bedrooom also.

RandomWiktor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2010
USA
www.learninggonewild.com
No TV here. My room is shared with two amazon parrots, a conure, a cockatiel, six budgies, two doves, and seven scorpions. There's barely room for my bed, forget a TV. And besides, it's not like I'd be able to HEAR the TV over the friggen birds.

Blue2Fyre

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
I only have one TV. A nice 47" LCD and it's downstairs :D No cable, just some game systems, which is way better.

My fish are in the living room, study, and studio.
My bedroom isn't very big, there really is no room for a TV and I don't think I'd ever watch it.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Kolkri;3899352; said:
I don't have a fish room. I have a fish house. LOL tanks all over the place.
I too have a fish house with two dogs and working on a pond.

Snuffleupagus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2010
Bronx,NY
RandomWiktor;3900895; said:
No TV here. My room is shared with two amazon parrots, a conure, a cockatiel, six budgies, two doves, and seven scorpions. There's barely room for my bed, forget a TV. And besides, it's not like I'd be able to HEAR the TV over the friggen birds.
How the hell do you live with all them birds in the same room? The seeds,the feathers and droppings.Not to mention the noise! i got to give you props,cuz you must really like your animals,to live with them.

Back on topic. In my room right now ,sitting on my chair and within arms reach i have my 20g long and my pc on the same table,and next to it is my tv on its stand. I always have an episode of "law&Order" on while im browsing on MFK.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store