• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Can I add that one of the nicest features of this site was the quick links bar to your posts and threads? It had to have been the most accessible version of that on any forum that I was a member of.

There is probably a way to still do it, but I wish that wouldnt have been tampered with.

AND they got rid of my signature green smiley face! Now all my old posts that feature it will make me look like a nob. Oh well...time to move on I guess.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
State of chaos
Rather than complaining and trying to get people to jump on the bandwagon, why not just zip on over to the BUGS thread in comments/bugs/suggestions... seems like it'd be a hell of a lot more productive ;)

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
I hate it.

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
So far, I need to get used to it.. the 1 thing I don't like is how it doesn't have the Private Message User Control Panel on the left of the screen like it used to be. Bring it back mods please?!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'll give it some time first before voting

i CAN say that i agree with many about it being hard to see when the font is black as you are typing, i'm sure that will be changed soon so i'm giving them time to work out the bugs

i think in general, people don't like change and they may complain about it at first, but usually after a week or so, they won't even remember what the old one was like

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
It takes a day before "My Posts" is updated. Total garbage. I use that link all the time and it's now useless. This forum is definitely going to slow down after this. How can people talk to each other when their threads vanish into the abyss without a line to retrieve them? You think I'm going to memorize the names of every thread I've ever liked and tried to keep up on? And why do I now have to click on my name to even get to "my posts"? Were you guys held at gunpoint and forced to make this upgrade? What in the world would lead you to ignore the most obvious of mechanical flaws?

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Benjamin Disraeli, an early 19th century British Prime Minister once said, "Change is inevitable. Change is constant."

Let's give the new look time. I'm sure the longterm benefits will outweigh the short term adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store