Do You Use the Toilet Seat Covers at a Public Restroom?

inssane

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
Chicago
*** gasket all the way.

And to keep up with the toilet convo, I want two of these

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I poop anywhere too... no seat covers, they confuse me.. and I really don't worry about it cause I don't have any open wounds on my ass or anything.... I do flush with my foot, and turn away quickly .. for I don't want to inhale anything I just disposed of..

I love attendants.. although I've never seen a dressed up one.. they usually give me beads, and that's always a blast!! Oh and lotion too, after I've washed my hands..

I always open up the restroom door with my pinky.. for I'm not likely to have to stick that finger in my mouth for any reason..

Oh and I look at the people that don't was their hands, with a 'WTF' face..

Piscine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Northwestern Louisiana
Just for the record, if I had open wounds on my ass, I would NOT use a public restroom. lmao

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
lmao sumo, you're prob joking but one of those bowls is a toilet and the one with the faucet is a bidet to clean your chocolate starfish.

in inssane's pic....i'm down with everything from the computer to the beer and stationary bike but what's up with the megaphone? do your fav cm punk impression?

inssane

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
Chicago
Megaphone is probably for screaming for food.

"Maaaaaaaaa, Hot Pockets!!"

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
lmao sumo, you're prob joking but one of those bowls is a toilet and the one with the faucet is a bidet to clean your chocolate starfish.

in inssane's pic....i'm down with everything from the computer to the beer and stationary bike but what's up with the megaphone? do your fav cm punk impression?
i wasn't joking, i have never seen that before. seems like it would make more sense if the faucet was turned upside down no? kinda like a drinking fountain. and what do you wipe with? after washing yourself clean, you just pull up your draws and pants?

Piscine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Northwestern Louisiana
I would still have to wipe with TP. There's no way the little spout gets everything clean, unless it's highly pressurized, in which case it could be dangerous.

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I would still have to wipe with TP. There's no way the little spout gets everything clean, unless it's highly pressurized, in which case it could be dangerous.
or nice.. ;D

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
This is a pic of the one in my room

I just noticed that there is a "massage" on/off button.....WTH is that thing suppose to massage?!?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store