Dodge Challenger Hellcat....over 700 hp..are you kidding me?

kiupuriash

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
paramount
Haha. Car is my main business

Anyone here wanna give me $60k

I can gives u a LS7. Forged to the teeth Twin Turbo set up.

Out the box 1600hp

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
lol thanks but no thanks. .. im Mopar all the way, for us true mopar lovers, ain't no LS7 gonna suffice, even if its free... :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
lol thanks but no thanks. .. im Mopar all the way, for us true mopar lovers, ain't no LS7 gonna suffice, even if its free... :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Mopar or no car eh?? How much are bus passes these days? :p

Hail the mighty LS7!! :D

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I know the Vette is in a diff category but the 2011 ZR1 did 0-60 mph 3.3 and Quarter Mile 11.1, on drags its in the 10's as well, just like the Charger and Challenger will be. I think the new ZO6 will be in the 10's out of the box and when the Zr1 returns it will be as well.

I watched a few videos on YouTube and not many could get the Challenger at the claimed speed except for one video which I think was posted. I think a lot of folks who get one will have trouble getting it there, not everyone but a lot.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Yeah, I think the hype is going to over promise on this HellCat line's performance.
I'm also curious as to any info about warranty stuff. I've heard it might be similar to cars like the other extreme high end hp American cars automakers are kicking out the door (IE: Shelby 1000). Sure it has the big power claims and amazing advertising, but if something breaks, you're up a creek due to a very limited warranty.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I know the Vette is in a diff category but the 2011 ZR1 did 0-60 mph 3.3 and Quarter Mile 11.1, on drags its in the 10's as well, just like the Charger and Challenger will be. I think the new ZO6 will be in the 10's out of the box and when the Zr1 returns it will be as well.

I watched a few videos on YouTube and not many could get the Challenger at the claimed speed except for one video which I think was posted. I think a lot of folks who get one will have trouble getting it there, not everyone but a lot.
..uuh yea, Vettes are in a different category. But now we're talking!! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store