Does anyone have problem keeping angels with bichirs?

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Reactions: Polyaddict86

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Update
The little bastard bichirs got the boot from the angel community tank. All angels are doing great and no more twilight murder. I wish I wasn’t so stubborn and moved the bichirs sooner. I could have save a lot of my fish.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Sorry it didn't work out for you... you just never know with predatory fish. I was able to keep UJs with an angel without problem. Just depends on the individual fish you have.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Sorry it didn't work out for you... you just never know with predatory fish. I was able to keep UJs with an angel without problem. Just depends on the individual fish you have.
+1

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Update
The little bastard bichirs got the boot from the angel community tank. All angels are doing great and no more twilight murder. I wish I wasn’t so stubborn and moved the bichirs sooner. I could have save a lot of my fish.
Damn bro sorry this happened.
I hate the musical tank game

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
i had success before keeping angels with polys but my angels and polys were fully grown. This time around it was hard for to understand it’s not compatible cuz my baby Senegals and delhezi were killing them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store