Does anyone here keep Clown Loaches with their Monster Fish?

Lokasenna

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2006
Arizona
www.thebellyofawhale.net
While I've never kept clown loaches with monster fish, I have been stabbed in the finger by their eye-blades of doom. I feel sorry for any fish that tries to grab them. Even if a predator fish was capable of swallowing a clown loach whole, i can't imagine that it still wouldn't cause pain of the most savage order.

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
my first attempt at c-loaches was 5 2in.ers and they got eaten within the first week by my juvie p-bass and pike they would eat them at night when i finally caught them in the act it was my p-bass chasing a loach and he caught it but immediately spit it out and now i have 6 3in.ers with 2 p-bass and have no probs they even swim up to the bass and sniff em when they have a mouthful of guppys and another funny thing is they chase the guppys as well when i throw em in for the bass-- in another tank i have 2 1in.ers with 3 dats and they get along great as well

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I have clowns with my silver aro and silver dat. they never pay any attention to them.

dapike1979

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
Clown loach are very nice looking fish!! I keep my cl with my Jard!!! They even have picnics together!! hehe!! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store