Dogs and fishfood.

James Gil

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2009
merseyside, england.
Dogs and fishfood. A strange title i have to agree. Today i came home from work again to find my dogs had gotten into my fishfood supply. The little bastar*'s ate the lot. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Anyone else ever had this problem? or is it just me with retard dogs who think they are fish?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
the dogs has a liking to it because it has protein in it, my dog loves fishy food... store it up and away.... :)

Snakes to Cichs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2009
Colorado
My dogs will eat fish food, cat food, as well as clean the cats litter box for me.:screwy: They will eat freakin everything!!!!!!!

fisheater

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Louisville,ky
They should color up nicely.......

Swampster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2009
Bay Area, CA
They do it because they are dogs ;) They have no concept between fish food and dog food nor do they care.

Cookinit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2009
Minnesota
My 10 year old chocolate lab got into my supply once as well - ate everything. This is the same dog that has jumped up onto my kitchen counter to grab a bag of cheetos that were on top of the microwave, ate an entire wheel of brie cheese, ate a ham bone and who ate 4 whole cobs of corn.

Labs - love em eh?

D-WALT

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
North Carolina
my two pitbulls EAT EVERYTHING. they dont care i took my male(Deezul) with me fishing one day and he ate some COW CRAP! lol he is crazy though he ran from the brim that we were catching so atleast he wont eat my fish he just likes the food!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store