Don't deal with a guy named rudy Meraz/ rudyboy

Snipes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2017
акваланг Стив
Sent money for a fish order and he refused to send them to me so I asked for a refund and refused to refund me for my order and held my fish Ransom asking me to send more money for them. then he proceeded to block me on all social media I've seen hes been banned his account was rudyboy on MFK he was banned for some reason but now he's on a new account under a woman's name on here so beware for him it's angelD I believe so just be aware of hik some members know of him on here already.

fisheatfish

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
OC, CA
What a pain. I've dealt with people like this. I keep their number on my phone and more than once, they change they pop up under different names but I knew who I was dealing with coz they didn't change their phone number.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
If you have a phone number or name and it seems legit, file an online police report maybe? If it was through your bank like your debit/credit card I would call them up and say it's a fraudulent charge.

And yeah don't send money unless you know it's legit. Yikes.

Snipes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2017
акваланг Стив
If you have a phone number or name and it seems legit, file an online police report maybe? If it was through your bank like your debit/credit card I would call them up and say it's a fraudulent charge.

And yeah don't send money unless you know it's legit. Yikes.
Yeah I bought from him before and had no problems but I guess people just want free money :/

badassissimo

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Mansfield, Louisiana, U.S.A.
Definitely call about fraudulent charge. I had to recover money from a different purchase this way. You only get 60 days. Don't let it get past you. The process is a lot messier afterward.

Thank you for sharing and will be on the lookout!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store